Modelling & Simulation Expert
SGS Life Science Services carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Science Services has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
You will work for one of the leading consultancy companies in the field where you will have the opportunity to work in a range of different therapeutic areas, with clients from small Biotec to “BigPharma”.
You will be responsible and take ownership for modelling and simulation projects through all stages of the process, from the initial scoping to the final report. Your technical expertise with software tools like NONMEM and R, your knowledge of the drug development process and your communication skills will be of high value to our group and ultimately to our clients.
PhD in Life Science, Mathematics, Bio-Engineering or Statistics; or equivalent through experience
- Min. 3 years (6 years for Senior) experience in Modelling and Simulation in the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory agency, or as a consultant in the field
- Strong software skills (NONMEM, R, PsN, etc.)
- A desire to do hands-on modelling and to deliver high quality output
- A willingness to collaborate but also ability to work independently
What you can expect:
- A working environment where innovation and creativity is highly appreciated
- A supportive and interactive consultant team
- Opportunities for personal development (e.g. external training, conferences, internal scientific meetings)
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
We offer the opportunity to be part of a strong and enthusiastic team of scientists, who see modelling and simulation as key to better drug development. We are a company where innovation and creativity are highly valued, and where everyone is given the opportunity for training and continuous development. We offer a flexible working environment and a competitive salary package.
Are you interested or do you know somebody who might be?
Please submit your application to email@example.com