Announcement Simulo workshop at ACoP
The course will introduce attendees to Simulo, a PK-PD-Disease model simulator developed for 7 years and now freely available to the public. The user-friendly interface can specify complex behaviors (adaptive trials, interim analysis, complex dose adaptation, adverse events) in a flexible way, as the simulation uses an R backend. After this session, you will be capable of running your own clinical trial simulations.
Hands-on exercises will include:
- Implement a PK/PD model into Simulo from scratch
- Explore the model using the ‘LiveView’
- Run a Clinical Trial Simulation
- Analyse your results using the ‘Analysis’ tab
- Bootstrap a dataset
- Implement inter-occasion variability (IOV)
- Dose adaptation based on conditional events
- Single profile simulations (introducing the patient state machine)
Cost: $200 for academia/$350 for industry to cover the room, lunch and coffee breaks. Only 40 places will be available.
For more information and registration, please contact email@example.com
About AcoP: https://www.go-acop.org/acop-home